Lately, we`ve noticed that there are more request from our clients asking about whether they should use a unified communication and collaboration (UCC) solution or not, considering the fact that their necessities in terms of remote work are growing.
We can offer you Communications, conferencing and infrastructure solutions that support real-time engagement by integrating voice, video, data, messaging, conferencing, mobility and many others. These are all imperative in a world of mobility, apps, social and cloud if you want your workforce to become better connected and to increase its productivity.
From a single interface, you can now access and manage your e-mails, voicemail and any othe type of message. In the office or on the go, you can bring the whole integrated collaboration environment of voice, video, data, and web communications to your fingertips. You can also enable all UCC capabilities in a virtual desktop mode.
Here are the main functions that you can use by choosing a UCC solution:
• Scheduling a collaboration session or to initiate it immediately;
• The participants management is very simple, since moderators have the possibility of adding or eliminating a participant at any time, of controlling the communication flow (activating/deactivating the microphone of the speakers as needed) and monitoring their performance;
• Share the application or the desktop (full or partial);
• Multi-point video conferences that can have up to 300 participants;
• Private and public chat;
• Remote control of another user desktop;
• File transfer;
• The file management is simple, since they can be stocked in a public or private place and then downloaded by all participants during the work session;
• Organize polls in order to receive feedback from the participants;
• Conferences can be registered and any session can then be distributed to participants;
• Access codes can be personalized.